Bio: IT Project Manager with 10+ years of experience gearing processes, technology and people, toward business solutions to increase profitability and customer satisfaction. Competent in building strong customer relationships, ensuring quality customer service and agile product development.
Location: Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
- B.S. – Information Technology, Universidad Autónoma de Manizales
- MBA - Master of Business Administration, Upper Iowa University
- Project Management Professional, PMP®, Project Management Institute
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Certificate, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES,
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Planning Protection and Optimization, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Release Control and Validation, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, AXELOS GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES.
- Diploma in Teaching Mediated by Information and Communication Technologies, Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira.
- Diploma in University Teaching, Universidad Libre Seccional Pereia.
- Human Relations Administration
- Process Identification, Standardization, and Compliance
- Business Development
In 3 words:
Outside of Work: She can be found listening and dancing to Salsa Music. Also, she likes cooking, reading, and sharing time with family - her husband and son.