Current Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Work Anniversary: 31 Aug 2016
Bio: Shefali is the Chief Technology Officer at Agileana, although she also wears many other hats, including project management, QA engineer, and DevOps. Her background is in programming, so she occasionally finds herself in the code as well. She’s known by her team members as someone who gets things done and is well versed in agile methodology. Shefali has 16 years of experience in the I.T. industry. Before working at Agileana, she was a Java developer and then a project manager at a few large multinational companies. She finds her experience extremely valuable because she believes knowing what you’re managing is actually really important to managing.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Education: BS – Computer Science
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- Acquia Certified Site Builder – Drupal 8
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified CMMI Associate
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- SAFe Agilist
- Project Management
- English Language Program
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
In 3 words: